Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Opening Weekend, New York

Opening Weekend went well.

I think I'll offer the Brother Lemonade Couples Exam Class this Saturday at NYRF. I can teach it in the hairbraiding booth if I can get permission to have folks onsite after dark. (I have lights, but I'll have to get clearance from Security.)

Next week I'll offer it on Friday night, which shouldn't be as tough. For those of you that don't know, There are probably 70 people here during the week, and 350 people on the weekends. Consequently I'd be able to reach a lot more people on the weekend; even if it means adding on to what is already a 14 hour day.

The PR guy here at NYRF wants to do a tie-in with the Brother Lemonade Breast Cancer Initiative, which will get press for both the organization and the faire. We're supposed to have a meeting/brainstorm session tomorrow.

Everyone I speak to wants to be involved in some way. A couple of shop-owners have asked for rack-cards of info to put in their shops. I'll have something together for them by this upcoming weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home