Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Road Trip!

Sis and I are hitting the road today to take the Brother Lemonade message to the Grassroots Festival of Music and Dance.


The event won't begin until Thursday, but we're going to beat the traffic, and make sure we're rested and grounded before the event begins. We'll stay in the Magical Barn / Studio / Summer Bedrooms which belong to Ruth Kahn.

Our dear friend Loretta is currently working on a painting series in the barn's studio, so we'll not only get to spend some time with her, but we'll be in the midst of a creative whirlwind; I am sure. Here's a link to another series of paintings she created while at The Barn.

We're loaded for bear. Phil has made sure we have ice chests, water, and a nice wagon to ease the schlep. We have plenty of flyers printed up for the Couples Exam Class, lots of business cards with the soon-to-be official website address on them, staple guns, screw guns, you name it. I just have to tear myself away from the computer long enough to get my personal things packed.
Besides, we need time to make sure we have cute pink toenails before going to an outdoor event.

And to that end my friends, I will bid you adieu ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home