Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Busy ...

This is a very busy week. Phil and I are working on opening our shops at the New York Renaissance Faire. It's been our biggest show for a few years and consequently a pretty good chunk of our yearly income.
We have Hairbraiding, Henna, Tassel Tresses, Shaved Ice, Stone Roses, Cinnamon Almonds and two food shops, Magellan's Last Stand, and Fool's Pantry. Magellan's has a very extensive product list, and Fool's Pantry (the new one) basically only offers Funnel Cakes and Apple Fritters. Any new shop needs extra attention, so Phil has been playing with recipes and feeding people apple fritters so that the two of us are not too tempted.

I guess this is a bit of an apology for the emails and phone calls I haven't answered this week.

I promise I will be a person as soon as I have all of the paperwork done on Monday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

No problem...sorry I'm notn there to help out opening weekend. Good fun and have FUN =)

HUGS, G
*see you next weekend*

12:47 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

ooh...did I show you my Karmic Henna blog?

http://karmichenna.blogspot.com/

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home