Friday, August 15, 2008

Catch Up


Lessee ....
Dolly missed our house, but took down one avocado tree. Our neighbors Jenn and Scott lost a big tree and 2 cars, but had good insurance. They're swamped with the post-hurricane rebuild of area restaurants, so this will end up being a very good year for their business.

Phil and I are in New York, at the New York Renaissance Faire. Weather has been iffy each of our 2 weekends so far, but we're doing well. The weather has been gorgeous in-between ... so we are enjoying the opportunity to live in the woods in the summertime.

I'm on day 11 of eating mostly raw food, and I'm feeling AMAZING. My energy level is very high, and it gives me an easy way to say "No thank you" to those yummy fresh cut french fries that Phil sells on the weekends. Besides, the summer bounty of fruit and veggies is so fabulous, it's an easy shift.

That's the update for now ... back to work I go ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home